- Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use…
• Classic track grips • 175mm length
Consider this the cherry on top of your sundae. Pull the whole thing together with an All-City top cap. - Includes star nut
Snap-on brake cable guides for bikes that don't have any. - Steel cable housing guide for 1-1/8" top tubes - Snaps on; no bolts - Set of 3 clamps
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
• Dual compound rubber for a no-slip grip • 140mm length
Replacement parts for your All-City New Sheriff front hub. - 9x1mm Chromoly
• Stainless chromoly steel with high-polish finish • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
Tired of losing your bar end plugs? Seeking a more secure solution that also venerates your favorite little bike company from Minneapolis? Well, boy howdy do we have just the thing...
• Nylon construction • Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) • Includes mounting hardware • 36 grams per pair
Replacement parts for your New Sheriff hubs. - 9x1mm
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front…
Avid makes it easy to get a perfectly set up brake with their innovative CPS Hardware Kit. Each kit features a series of washers that make it easy to set up your brake. Step 1: Install the bolts and washers loosely so the caliper can move. Step 2: Squeeze the brake lever. Step 3: Tighten the bolts.…
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting…
Bolt on Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pads for excellent stopping power. The cartridge design makes it easy to switch pads when they wear out. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Slip Avid's Shorty Brake Pad Inserts into your Shorty cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning…
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash.
Top your seat with Black Label's Pivotal Seat Cover. It's slim, light, and has great-looking graphics. It's made of durable vinyl with thin padding so it's ready for all types of riding.
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
• Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches • Standard protector fits most chainstays • Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. • Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars • For use with clamp style bar ends • Bar end sold separately
• In-line cable adjusters for tuning that perfect shift • Compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo
Traditional, natural cork tape with an adhesive backing that helps it stay put during and after installation. Reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included. • Natural cork tape • Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement • Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included • Cork
Bontrager's Cork Handlebar Tape gives you a confident, comfortable hold on your bars. The natural cork feels great with or without gloves, and the pack includes a set of Bontrager reflective bar-end plugs and finishing strips as well.
• Compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays • Will not interfere with pedaling • Super strong and stable platform will hold your bike upright even with gear on the rack
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
These are replacement seatpost clamps for Bontrager rotary head seatposts. They are designed to be compatible with oversize seatpost rails.
Bontrager's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape gives you a confident, comfortable grip on your handlebars. There's an inner gel strip that cuts down on vibrations and road chatter for serious long-ride comfort. The natural cork feels good with or without gloves too. It comes in a wonderful amount of colors so…
• Custom colors used on project one bikes • Specially-formulated plastic inner line prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic