Everything that was given to Louis Garneau's Course Air Lite road cycling shoe is now offered for the most demanding mountain bike and cyclocross riders. Their entire race shoe design heritage has been passed on to the Copper T-Flex. This includes a strong frame that prevents the shoe from going soft on a muddy course. And because the most demanding riders are those who ride the most, comfort is top priority. That is why the Copper T-Flex features a brand-new system of offset straps designed to reduce pressure on top of the foot when fastening the shoe. The Boa system can be easily replaced in case of a glitch—just change the dial and you're good to go. Add to that a carbon composite outsole and what you get is a shoe designed for high performance the moment you leave the paved road.
- High-performance fit reduces stack height to pedal
- Upper: Light and breathable microfiber with bonded protection
- Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Closure system: Boa IP1-S micro-adjustment for a custom fit
- Heel retention: HRS-100 with 0.6 mm anti-slip membrane reduces power loss
- Outsole: Carbon T-FLEX composite outsole with dual-density lugs provides better mud evacuation and prevents heel pressure
- Insole: Patented COOLMAX Ergo Air insole for riding in all weather conditions
- Safety: Reflective heel
- Cleats: SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals
- Weight: 335 grams (size 42)
* Subject to change without notice.